THUNDER BAY AUTO PARTS WARRANTY AND RETURN POLICY
Thunder Bay Auto Parts provides a 90 day warranty on parts subject to the condition and limitations set forth below:
If part(s) are found in a condition other than implied on Thunder Bay Auto Parts invoices or fail within 90 days from the date of purchase, contact our sales department for exchange of the part where possible or refund of the original purchase price. Any exchanges or returns must be accompanied by a sales invoice.
It is the customer's responsibility to check all parts and accessories prior to installation. Defective parts are guaranteed for over the counter replacement only. If a replacement is not available, money will be refunded within 7 days. Non-Defective parts are returnable for in-store credit only within 7 days and are subject to a 20% restocking charge. Labour and freight charges are NON-REFUNDABLE.
WARRANTY: All warranty repairs must have prior approval by Thunder Bay Auto Parts. Warranty begins from the time of purchase - not installation. Warranty covers parts only - not Labour. Warranty can never exceed the original purchase price and is void if the part(s) have been disassembled or altered in any way. Warranty repairs must be performed by a repair facility recommended by Thunder Bay Auto Parts. It is the customer's responsibility to transport the vehicle to the repair facility. Extended warranty can only be purchased at the time of sale. Improper installation will void the warranty on any part purchased from Thunder Bay Auto Parts. Thunder Bay Auto Parts reserves the right to repair, replace or refund the parts. Warranty is non-transferable and may only be used by the original buyer.
ENGINES: Engines are guaranteed to be in good operating condition within reasonable limits of specifications stated by Thunder Bay Auto Parts. Engines must be installed by a qualified technician and have new oil and filter installed and a minor tune-up. New crank, cam seals and timing belts are highly recommended to be replaced. Their failure or resulting damage is not warranted. THIS ENGINE GUARANTEE DOES NOT EXTEND TO OR COVER THE FOLLOWING:
- Externally attached items or accessories such as but not limited to water pumps, distributors, manifolds, fuel pumps, carburetors, throttle bodies, injectors and brackets.
- Time loss due to break-down or any other consequential damage.
- Towing charges or rental car expenses.
- Loss of oil, gas, antifreeze or other fluids.
- Damage to any other parts or accessories not supplied with the engine.
- Labour charges unless an Extended Labour Protection Warranty Package was purchased at the time of sale and will only be valid when installed by a certified mechanic or certified shop.
- Thunder Bay Auto Parts has the right to refuse warranty outside the province of Ontario and the right to limit warranty on commercial vehicles.
- Failure due to incorrect or insufficient fluid levels will void any guarantee.
TRANSMISSIONS: Transmissions are guaranteed to be in good working order, against slippage or shifting failure during the warranty period. Transmissions must have throttle pressure linkage adjusted properly, new oil installed, axles seals and front and rear seals replaced and the cooler and lines properly cleaned or replaced before installation or guarantee is void. Transmissions must have all codes cleared and re-learned when needed after install. Installation of torque converter must be properly set to engage pump drive.
AXLES: Axle assemblies must have gasket and oil properly installed.
ELECTRICAL PARTS: ELECTRICAL COMPONENTS ARE NOT RETURNABLE.
AIR CONDITIONING: AC receiver/dryer must be replaced with the sale of an Air Conditioning Compressor or warranty will be void.
Ball Joints and Tie Rod Ends: Ball joints and tie rod ends that are supplied with suspension components are not warranted unless otherwise specified.
CORES: All cores must be complete and returned with original invoice and packaging for refund.
- Any parts not picked up within 30 days will be restocked and the customer will lose their deposit. DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. If the order is cancelled, the deposit will not be refunded.
- Used Tires are sold "AS IS" without warranty and the purchaser agrees to accept all risks relating to the use of the used tires.
- All non-deployed air bags and other Supplemental Restraint Systems (SRS) such as, but not limited to, seat belts, are sold on an "AS IS" basis and the user assumes all risks that may arise as a result of the use of the part(s).
- Any special orders or body section cuts are NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-RETURNABLE.